Over 115 textile rental operators representing 55 companies from the U.S. and Canada gathered in Fort Worth, TX, for two days of networking, education, and fun.
"We attend to learn about the latest and greatest things and what's coming on the horizon, anything that can help us. It's always very informative," said John Harris of Metro Linen Service.
Plans for AlliantCon23 are already underway! Use the chat on the bottom right-hand side to be notified of AlliantCon23 event updates. Just answer Yes to the first question.
Some highlights from AlliantCon22:
- Representatives of Sitex Corporation of Henderson, KY, were honored during the event for being the first company to help coordinate Alliant's first-ever customer conference in 1975.
- LinkedIn Learning customer service trainer and author, Jeff Toister, delivered the keynote and focused on how textile rental operators can win and retain customers by promising a guaranteed customer experience.
- Mayron Herrera, CEO of Alliant Systems, provided an update on what's coming from Alliant Systems:
- Speed increases to a number of screens and reports.
- A centralized console for multi-plant operators that will allow operators to view invoice and A/R information from multiple databases in a browser.
- An announcement that the 3.0 version of Alliant will be browser-based and will be able to run on any device.
- Alliant 3.0 will fully embrace APIs, making it easier for operators and other suppliers to build integrations between the Alliant software and other systems.
- Ruel Lunar and Caitlin Sheehan reviewed new options and features made available in the Alliant software over the past year.
- Leslie Farmer and Grace Smith provided updates on credit card and ACH integrations, including a review of customer-driven payment features that are now available.
- Eric Smith reviewed seven ways to save time in Account/Customer entry.
- A panel of textile rental professionals shared some of their best practices and how they have used technology to solve business problems in the front office, on the route, in the plant, and in their stockroom.
"It's great people, great operators - it's a great networking event and you can't miss it," said Tim West, VP of Sparkle Uniform & Linen. "If you use Alliant, you should come to enjoy the event, meet people, talk to others that do the same thing you do, and learn and educate yourself."